Saturday, October 18, 2008

OMG!

OMG I stitched! Yes folks I actually stitched yesterday! Actually it was one of those gotta put these away now, sat down to organize a pile of stuff and next thing I know I was starting a cute SanMan project for Halloween. I impressed myself! I'll post a picture when I am done.

I have a Happy Box! What is a Happy Box, well I am not really sure exactly what it is but the sticker on the box says Happy Box. It comes with a pair of tongs and I suppose you can put anything that makes you happy in that box. I KNOW what I would put in that happy box but you can't buy that here, HAHAHAHAHAHA!


DH is gone off on a business trip for a few days, he's not exactly sure when he'll be back. So we had to go grocery shopping the other day, woo hoo-NOT! I read lables, found a few things eatable, stocked up on fruits and vegetables.
Our friend Maria stopped by to get her goodies we brought from the states and she brought us some YUMMMMMMY vegetable Pancit. I was careful how much I ate and marked it down. Boy it was good! Come to find out, she works for a clinic and her boss is a Holistic Diabetes dr. trained, degreed and certified from Boston! So I hope I have found a dr I can talk to! Now I can make an appt when DH comes back from his trip.
I feel better, still have a bit of a stuffy nose. It's HOT and HUMID here, VERY ICKY! But I am going to do more walking today around 5, when it is the most comfortable. I have my over sized, hangs like a tent shirt and baggy pants. I REFUSE TO WEAR THAT BLACK SHROUD to walk in! I have water, my iPod, a pedometer and my attitude! Now, if I could find that damn flash drive that I KNOW I HAVE SEEN since I got here, I would be happy.

3 comments:

Velda said...

Happy box OMG that's too funny! Congrats on your stitching!!! WOOOHOOO, I'm 11 weeks and counting lol maybe I should clean out my stash..or maybe I should get a happy box lol

NHStitcher said...

LOL, sadly that label that says Happy Box is a large sticker, I'm sure it will peel off.

_ said...

LOL at your happy box. Congrats on getting some stitching done.