Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29

Hello again Lurkers and friends! Boy was it cool this morning when I let the cats in. DH lets them out when he gets up at 5AM and I let them in again when I get up. At 7:15 this morning it was very cool and breezy, it was 15C (59 for the American group) this morning when I let them in. I love this cooler weather. It is bright and sunny but it's cloudy. No chance of rain but big white puffy clouds.
I wish the inside of the house would be comfortable. The a/c is always on and the thermostat stays the same but it's either too hot or too cold in here. I'm freezing one minute and sweating the next. I have been keeping the patio door open and the screen door closed because it's nice outside and it sort of airs the house out.

I actually stitched last night. Woo Hoo. I stitched on a free pattern from Butterfly Stitches, it's a Valentine heart. I would post a picture but this may be a project on the Jayne's Attic group as a February Challenge so I have to keep it a secret, LOL.

I was straightening up my stitching area and computer area this morning and found that list I had made of all my WIP's and UFO's and boy I didn't think I had that many. So maybe if I post them here I will be embarrassed enough to finish some of them. They are in no particular order

An American Christmas, freebie from Eterna Silk web site - started Dec 07 - 1/4 done
Heather's Wedding Sampler-Sweetheart Tree design- started April 07 - 1/2 done
Autumn Biscornu-Dinky Dyes pattern - started Jan. 3(on a plane) - 1/4 done
Be Merry - Shepherd's Bush - started Dec. 10 2007 - 1/4 done
Monthly Blackwork SAL- San Man patterns - started Jan. 07- Jan-July done
Peace Tree Ornament - M Designs-stitched in 2006, just need to add beads & finish
Breast Cancer Mandela for DD's deceased MIL. - started May 07 - 1/4 done
Noel Blackwork thing-GloryBee freebie-started May 07 on the wrong fabric - 1/4 done
Scooba Dooba by Raise the Roof Designs-started Dec. 2006 for DH - 1/2 done
Liberty Angel, pattern by Leisure Arts - started April 2003 - 1/2 done
Christmas Mystery SAL by Pam Kellogg - started Dec. 2003- 1/3 done
Flip It Stamps 05 by Lizzie Kate - started Jan. 06 - Jan-Sept done
Mill Hill beaded stocking ornament kit - started in 1999 but not sure - less than 1/4 done
Flip Flop Bookmark kit by Sudbury house - started Sept 06 - 1/3 done (airplane project)
Cat bookmark kit by Pinn Stitch - started June 05, LESS than 1/4 done (airplane project)
Flip Flop Welcome Mat kit by Dimensions started October 07 - 1/3 done
Computer Wizard by Alma Lynne, started June 200? - 8 stitches done

Is that not an embarrassing list? The ones in red I have to get done before June. Not to mention a couple projects not listed above for my son's girlfriend and projects for a couple of special exchanges on the message boards. Then there are the last minute SALS I decide to join, LOL. Now if I could only get up the ambition to stitch some of those and get them done.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I dare not look to see how many I have started lol
Thanks for not showing your design we will announce the design to be stitched later in the week
I hate the house being too warm

Toni said...

Awww Dont feel bad Robin.. I think alot of us have a list like that.. at least you were brave enough to write it all down...
Hugs

Chris said...

Robin - The list isn't that bad. And as Toni said, at least you were brave enough to write it all down and post it.