Saturday, January 26, 2008

January 26

11 hours, that is how much sleep I had last night. I went to bed at a RARE 11:30PM, I rolled over woke up and thought it was 5:30AM, rolled over, looked at the clock an it was 12:33AM, went back to sleep woke up at 1:28, 2:38, 3:34, 4:45. Got up at 5:10 to let the cats out & go pee, went back to sleep, got up at 7:30 and couldn't keep my eyes open, went back to bed and woke up at 10:45AM. Every now and then for some reason I sleep all day and this must have been one of those days.
Today is another grey, overcast, cloudy humid day that smells like rain.

I started stitching this project yesterday but didn't get very far. It's by Dragonfly stitches designs. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/dragonfly_stitches/freebies%20from%20Dragonfly%20Stitches/?action=view&current=valentineheart.jpg I am stitching mine with Love and Laughter floss from Dragon Floss.

Did you know I'm tacky? Some bitch on the 123 board is berating those of us who have tattoos. I would love to find out what her favorite interest is and bash that to the ground, but then that would put me at the same level she is, rude and ignorant, but then I know there are those that think I am already rude and ignorant.

Don't know what is for dinner tonight yet, think I have to make a list.

This is what it says on my Chantix page:
Your Progress
It's been 73 days since you quit.

Not buying cigarettes may have saved you:
$292
This should have been my last week taking the Chantix, but I haven't taken them as much as I should because of the horrible side effect it causes, the awful farting. The craving to smoke is still there and sometimes just as bad as day 1 was but I've gotten through it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez - some people can be so rude. Just do your best to ignore them. I think there's nothing wrong with tattoos at all! :)

Congrats on your not smoking. I know how tough it must be (my husband has been trying to quit for ages) so kudos to you for sticking it out! :)

_ said...

Doesn't sound like a very restful 11 hrs though. (((Hugs)))

Sorry about the comments about the tattoos...totally uncalled for.

Very pretty project you've started there.

And congrats on the not smoking!!

Christina said...

Nice chart. Can't wait to see your progress.

Sorry you didn't get a restful night. I have had days when I come home from work and sleep til morning.

I hate narrow minded people. I guess I must be total trash being that I have 5 tattoos. LOL

Congrats on not smoking. Yeah!! Keep it up, you can do it.

Toni said...

WOW Some People.. I guess there is always and ignorant bitch some where no isnt there... Wonder what she would say about body piercinge :0 LOL Dont let he get to ya.. We love you just the way you are!!

Congrats on the Quitting.. I wish I had it in me to quit but alas I guess the time isnt right yet... YOU GO GIRL!! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I am tacky too, since I have a tattoo as well!! Some people's children!!
Congratulations with your quitting smoking! I know it's hard but you'll be better for it in the long run!! (Not to mention all the money you'll save for stash!!)Keep up the good work!!

Karen said...

I know a lot of people with Tattoo's it wouldn't occur to me to think they were tacky , they are not my thing but thats my choice
well done on the not smoking