Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23

Ok, well all of a sudden Yahoo mail started working and so far it's working today.
It's the weekend!!!

I got up, dressed and went out side to check out the rain damage and accumulation from last night and needless to say it's NOT shorts and short sleeve weather out there this morning. It is windy and on the "cooler" side for here. Not a whole lot of water around but again today it's overcast and cloudy and my weather page says rain again today. Now this is VERY rare for here.
I also got side tracked on the net from what I was doing and I found this. I love the saying on it.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=61176298&colorNo=17&pr=F

I found another must have!
She is called Celestial Mermaid by Polstitches and the hand dyed fabric is called Cosmos also by Polstitches. http://www.polstitchesdesigns.co.uk/index.html For some reason she just jumps out at me more than the Mirabilia mermaids do. Almost the right color hair for me too, LOL.

When I sat down at my computer this morning there was this thick black line of itty bitty ants marching across the top part of my computer desk. They went across the desk, up a cord, across the window sill, down the inside of the drape, across the bottom of the wall but I lost their trail behind the bookcase where the voltage regulator, printer and other stuff is. I sprayed all along their trail so I hope they don't come back.

Don't know what we are having for supper tonight, it's Wednesday, the start of the weekend here. Sounds like a good excuse to call for delivery pizza.

2 comments:

Karen said...

pizza sounds good, The mermaid is nice

Chris said...

Love the shirt.
Hope you got all the little visitors.