Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22

Well that wet stuff is leaking from the sky today. It's dark, grey, overcast and humid today. That wet stuff that I think is called rain is just blobbing down, not really sprinkling, just blobs from time to time, enough to make the street wet and a few small puddles.

UGGGGGHHHHH, apparently the brats are on some sort of a school break and there is a litter of about 2 dozen running around screaming outside. They've been pulling the leaves & flowers off my bushes in MY yard outside several times and I've run them off. They think it's funny and they can go where ever they want to. They have NO manners, NO respect for ANYTHING OR ANYONE! If this keeps up, I will definately be calling the compound manager and complaining.

Thank goodness last night we cleaned up the last of the wild mushroom & leek soup, it was good the first night , ok the second night but I'm glad it's gone. I think I am going to look for another bag of that and not add as much to it the next time I fix it. It was good! Tonight is Chicken fried steak, steamed vegetables & salad.

The flowers I ordered for Brenda's birthday were delivered on Monday, a day late but that is what I get for ordering them late. I hope she likes them.

There were more CUTE valentine patterns posted last night from the SanMan board. They can be stitched up as ornaments for a Valentine tree. They are for message board members only so I can't post the link for them. I also need to stitch up my Coloring Book page for Tranquil stitchers. That is a cute winter pattern too. Then there are SALS going on at Needle Nook that I need to keep checking on. Maybe I need to make a calendar someplace out of all these to keep me on track and stitching! Guess I better get going and stitch!

No comments: