Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 19

What is that stuff? I'm sort of in the desert and there is this stuff coming from the sky and it's wet, not cold but wet. I think some people call it rain? Well it's been dripping that stuff on and off for a couple days now. Not a whole lot, just a few drops here and there and just enough to make it miserable humid here. It's grey and overcast today, looks like it could rain again. I guess winter is over too since it's 79F at 10AM.
My sinus and allergies are horrible again, I've been stuffed up for several days and feel miserable. I take allergy stuff and it puts me to sleep, sneeze & blow, my face is swollen, UGH!

Get your valentines stuff while it's out!. We went to the grocery store over the weekend and one store had a whole bunch of Valentines stuff, and it was all written in that scribbly chicken scratching stuff. When it gets closer to valenetines, it will all be gone and there will be an article in the paper about it being banned, illegal and against the law here and you won't be able to buy a single red or white flower of any kind on Feb. 13 or 14.

I went to log into this blog today, and it was all in that scribbly writing that I see all over here. What's up with that? It's also been all changed around too. Someone has edited it and it wasn't me!

I did manage to stitch a little bit for a couple days last week, not a whole lot but some. I started a San Man project using silk floss so it's taking me a bit to finish.

Add Chinese food to the list of stuff I can't eat now, geeze, this is getting SO annoying. We picked up Chinese food the other night and I puffed up like a basketball, my fingers are swollen, my belly is swollen and my stomach hurts. It's making all kinds of noises and rumbling all over. I've never had this reaction before.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have bad allergies to prawns and shell fish its a real shame you cant eat chinese :O( they have to make it without the shellfish in for me.