Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 12/13

2:30AM, I can't sleep, been back a week and I simply can NOT get turned around this time. I have another horrible sinus infection or allergy problem. My thermometer says it's 69 outside compared to the below 0 with wind chill factor and 2 feet of snow weather that we left the US in on Jan. 3.

I have absoultely no desire what so ever to stitch, none! Nothing can even remotely get me in the mood either and I have no idea what the problem is. Maybe if I could quit sleeping all day I could function better.

Oh yeah, it's been 2 months since I quit smoking, why does it seem like 2 years? I had maybe 3 puffs when I was in the states and it was yucky, so I still consider myself successfull. I still do have a strong desire to smoke even though I'm still taking those pills.

I'll post a vacation update another day but UNITED AIRLINES SUCKS! Now I remember why I HATE to fly American air carriers on international flights.

No comments: