Monday, January 21, 2008

January 21

I had to post this. I was reading a news story and this paragraph was at the bottom of the story, kind of makes you say HUH?
"Officials say they rescued several people from the buildings, many of them three-story, wood-framed structures." Ok, were the people three-story wood-framed structures?

I am SO PISSED OFF at PayPal! I TRIED to send 3 payments yesterday for items I have ordered from different people. I have been using PayPal and sending payments to these 3 people for a couple years now from my 'FOREIGN IP ADDRESS". WELL I get notices back from 2 of the people saying that PayPal has limited my account access and says that someone may have used my accout to send these payments! YOU STUPID MORONS! IT WAS ME that made these transactions and now the stupid idiots PayPal have done something so that I can't finish up these disputes and get this cleared up. I have e-mailed them twice and gotten no response. If they don't respond by the end of today, I will call them on Tuesday and I will NOT be very polite to them!

I had to call maintenence this morning because one of our toilets just keep flush, flush, flush, flush. they will send plumber The maintenence men did come and fix my toilet, it took them over an hour to fix it.

I placed 2 separate stash orders today, so much for not buying anymore because I am not interested.

Some people must be really rude or they don't like to reply to certain people's posts. There are 16 views of a message I posted, only 5 replies and there aren't many posters on that board. This is the same board I am having issues with, those damn signatures are HUGE and flashy and really make it almost impossible to post there. Too bad I can't tell people do NOT use your signature when you reply to MY posts, LOLOL, that would piss them off. It takes about 2-3 minutes for a page to load on that board, not to mention this board is having issues with keeping updated.

Some of our best tv channels all of a sudden are gone. Our Discovery channels, Animal planet are gone. I'll bet the Orbit satellite service here didn't pay their provider on time again. I e-mailed them to ask when they will be back on and I bet I get the standard auto reply e-mail, it's technical difficulties.

On the up side, I finally got to watch Ratatoulli all the way through and it's SO cute, I like that movie.

Well enough venting for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...looks like that newspaper article editor should've taken a second look at that sentence. :)

Sorry to hear your Monday is not going so well. Such a shame too since it's a holiday and all. Hope the day starts looking up for you. :)

Velda said...

you need to move back here for good girl! (((Hugs)))

We used to have english problems like that in high school that we had to fix, I loved them, they were so funny!

NHStitcher said...

I thought that newspaper article was funny too even though it was about a fire in Boston. They later changed the wording but glad I saved that part.

It's not a holiday here, just a reagular day, Monday, so it' the middle of the week here, like Wednesday in the real world.

Chris said...

Hope your day got better!
Watch out for 3 story people.

Margaret said...

Beware those three floor people.

Oh grrrrrrrrr about paypal and cable!