Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22 part 2

Well it's raining. I know some of you may say big fat hairy deal but for it to rain on and off like this all day is strange. It's been blobbing down splots on and off for a few days now but tonight it is raining, the patio is wet and there is about 3 inches of water out there. My poor dumb cat didn't know enough to come in when he was called and now he's all wet. I guess this stuff is just too fascinating for them to pass up. It's supposed to rain more tomorrow too.

Another ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG!! I did something to my Yahoo mail and now I can't get to ANY Yahoo mail at all. I can get to my Yahoo home page just fine, I can see that I have mail in my mail box and when I click on go to mail it does go someplace and just sits here and loads, and loads, and loads but nothing happens. A blank page. I have erased ALL my cookies, erased ALL my temp. internet files, erased ALL my history files, logged in and out, in and out of Yahoo, rebooted the machine several times and I STILL CAN'T GET TO MY MAIL! This is VERY fustrating. This is just NOT MY WEEK!

Tonight we had chicken fried steak, mushy peas and sliced tomatoes, cucumbers & onion. MMMMMM mushy peas, I really like those. I am going to miss getting the "right" peas to make them when we leave here.

Ok, enough is enough. I'm sitting here typing away on my keyboard and I am sweating. It's NOT that hot in here, the A/C is on. If this is menopause then it doesn't look like fun. I know Aunt Flo hasn't visited in a couple months again and when that happens I see more and more signs of menopause. My legs feel like there are bugs or mosquitoes crawling on them and there is nothing there, the stubble sprouts on my chin and I have to pluck every couple of days, the mood swings are as bad as PMS. Yes I know WTMI.

No comments: