Thursday, January 18, 2007

Who/where I am

I am an American born and raised, married to an American born and raised, but for now, (and the past 20+ years) we live in a foreign country, a whole different world lost in time. You'll probably read about my life in this foreign country a lot here, it's isn't glamorous nor is it fun. But I have my reasons for being here which I won't discuss.
Our American home is in the boonie mountains of New Hampshire USA. There is a lake through the trees and across the "road", behind us is nothing but woods. At night when it's dark, it's DARK and any little noise echos across the lake and back.

My life in the foreign country pretty much revolves around cross stitching, Internet surfing, watching tv and going to the beach on weekends. Our kids are grown adults with families of their own back home so it's just me, my husband and our 4 cats. I'm in this foreign country from Oct-June, then back HOME from June - the end of Sept.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Waving hello to you Robin!

Frugality Mom said...

Hello from a fellow blogger! I can't wait to start reading and learning all about you Robin. :)

Jaime said...

HI Robin!
can't wait to read more