Friday, January 26, 2007

January 26

Got up, started laundry, checked e-mail and boards. We're zipping right a long right now, no problem. I think I have figured it out. After around 6-7 PM it slows down. I have no problem surfing around, e-mail is a bit slow and 2 of my favorite message boards refuse to budge. I think it is due to the amount of people on the boards at that time. The more people on the board, the worse it is and that just sucks. So I've narrowed it down to just 1 board, everything else on the net runs just fine except that one board.

All I got done on my WIP last night was 48 beads. I HATE beads but that is what makes the project so I'll plod on.

Oh lovely! Water came spewing from a hole in the ground right next to our patio wall. So now our water is shut off until they can get the pipe fixed which will take HOURS! Which means I can't do any more laundry, I can't run the dishwasher, well I guess it also means no cooking, LOL. At least I got the 3 important loads of laundry done.

2 comments:

Megan said...

How many hours ahead of Eastern Time are you? Glad at least most of the internet is working for you again! I hear ya on the beads - hate them! I do very few projects with them.

NHStitcher said...

I am 8 hours AHEAD of east coast time, well for now until the time changes again then it will be 7 hours.