Friday, January 26, 2007

I finished my blackwork project

And I'm happy with it for a change. I put in the last 78 beads tonight but it took 2 hours to do.



When I finished that, I started a new SanMan project called Swirly Heart. It's a cute little tuck kit but I am substuting silk floss in place of the DMC and I'm stitching it on 28 ct. Precious Metals opalescent fabric. It shouldn't take too long to stitch up.

The water is back on so I guess they got the pipe fixed.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

It's lovely, congrats on your finish.

Margaret said...

Oh that's so pretty!!!

Mary Ann said...

It's beautiful, Robin!!

xsquared said...

Lovely!