Saturday, May 31, 2008

Smell that fresh mountain air!

Ahhh, it smells good, for a minute anyway until the pollen fills my nose and I sneeze. It's so green and nice here. There is this wet stuff leaking from the sky though today.

I made it home to the USA with no problem. Not at all fond of Frankfurt airport. My luggage did make it on the same flight and not a thing was broken, I am excited! My friends lamps made it! No problems at immigration or customs either.

It was very nice when I stepped out of the airport in Boston and it was cool. It felt good.
The house is fine, not leaking that I can see and it doesn't smell either.

Lots of mail & stash to go through.
I stopped at Walmart, Joanne's, Borders & the grocery store yesterday on my way home so I boosted the economy a bit.

My grandson is so cute, he is 2 1/2 and talks up a storm, my grandson who is 8 is also excited to have me home and can't wait to come see me, I can't wait either.

Ok. well back to unpacking and digging through stuff. Been up since 5AM

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Welcome back:)

Velda said...

Welcome home I'm so happy you're here and I can't wait to see you!

Tammy said...

Glad to know you made it home safe!

Big hugs.

Diana said...

Hi Robin - glad to see you made it home safely...

Chris said...

Glad you made it home safely. Enjoy your time with the grandsons.