Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Wednesday

UPDATE: BETTER HURRY AND SIGN UP FOR THE HELGA MANDL SAL ON HER YAHOO GROUP. It starts May 20! If you're not a member, you are going to need a password to get the SAL charts.

Woo Hoo, another weekend.
34.8C at noon it was hotter

I stitched again last night, 1/2 ribbon to go and the top part is done. The other side will be done with silk threads.

I've been browsing e-bay. I found that a certain size Tupperware brand container is GREAT for floss. Unfortunately I only have 1 of the size that I need here so I'm looking to buy more. Unfortunately the size that I measured my container as does not match up with anything in their current line. I've e-mailed Tupperware to see what they say.
UPDATE! I won two of those containers. No wonder I haven't been able to find them, they're discinued but I found some that are NEW, RARE, LOLOL.

Supper last night was a salad with cooked chicken breast, not too bad. Don't know what I'm having tonight.

No comments: