Saturday, May 3, 2008

More tidbits & SBQ

While we were at this new super-mega mall we kept hearing this beeping and honking. We looked around and there was this boat shaped motorized vehicle driving around the mall. There were 3 boat "cars" attatched to the back with adults riding in it. I laughed. I don't know wheather this takes people to other ends of the mall or if you just ride around in it. From the outside the mall looks like a departure terminal at a HUGE airport.

I also got a new digital camera on Thursday. My old one just quit working all of a sudden.

Another thing to be pissed off about, for some reason I can't get to the Passione Ricamo site. It goes there and all I get is a blank white screen. NOTHING shows up no matter how long the page is there. No matter what area of the site I go to, the main page, the freebie page, nothing. I just don't get it.

Here is the Stitcher's blog question from a couple weeks ago.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SBQ: Blends - April 23 2008

How do you handle blended threads? Do you kit the blends up before you start a piece, or do you grab what colors you need and blend when the need arises? If you kit up the blends beforehand, how do you store them? Do you have another option for blends to share?

I thread my needle as I go, using the 2 separate colors then I just but them back with their original color. I try not to use blends very often.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SBQ Heirlooms April 30, 2008

Do you have any pieces that you would liked passed on to future generations as family heirlooms?

The only project I bet that will be saved is my L&L Guardian Angel. Maybe there are a few other pieces that my family will save but I don't know.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congrats on the new camera. I know how you feel, my scanner died today. UGH