Saturday, May 3, 2008

We went to a new mall on Thursday. We walked 3 1/2 hours browsing and didn't see 1/2 of it. AT one entrance there were 3 of those electric scooter carts. I stood there for quite awhile just debating should I? What would they do if a woman was on one of those since driving is forbidden, illegal, against the law and just not allowed in this country. Does that go for those scooters too?

We started out going to my LNS for some beads, buttons, trim and fabric. I got buttons & trim and a few skeins of floss. The floss here comes from France with different labels on than American floss. That problem with DMC from last week will not affect the American floss.

Friday I couldn't sit still, I kept jumping up and down straightening, cleaning, doing laundry etc.
Thursday we had Popeye's chicken Friday we had the left over slop from Tuesday.

I finally got that floss order from January.

I found out Friday that one of my kitties is going blind. Poor Roxie is deaf, only has 2 teeth, walks with a limp and now she's going blind. I don't know how old she is but we've had her 9 years. We got her from a friend who was leaving and couldn't take her with them.

I haven't stitched since Wednesday, I need to get stitching.

1 comment:

Velda said...

Sorry about your kitties honey! ((((big hugs))))

Sounds like the mall could be a fun adventure! I got a good giggle about the scooters lol