Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3

I got most of my bags unpacked and put away but there are still a few things to get done yet. I even went though 5 months of mail.
I went through my stash briefly just to check to see wht is there but I want to really fondle it all again and get it entered into my stash database.
I have been diligently stitching on a couple of exchange projects and need to mail them.

I found out the backporch is broke! One of the railings must have broken from the weight of the snow and the gutter over the back porch broke off too. Gotta figure out how to fix that.

Now that I'm home, I can watch the Yankees loose games on MLB TV. They are doing crappy this year.

I can't post any pictures right now because the memory card in my new camera doesn't fit in any of the computer card readers I have. I put it in too far on one of the card readers and had a hard time getting it back out.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Good luck fixing the porch!

Have fun with those Yankees. They are hurting my head right about now. I was really hoping for better things this year with Girardi. I don't know that it would have made a difference with Torre. I don't know!!

Enjoy your stash! Ewwww that sounds really bad when/if taken out of context! LOL

Velda said...

Hey aren't you on vacation?

17 more days!

Karan said...

Glad you had a safe journey home. Have a great time catching up with everything/one. :0)
Hope the jobs are a quick fix.