Monday, May 26, 2008

Counting down

AS of this post, only 13 more wailing hours to go.
At least my suitcases are all packed, (Yes V, everything fit). Nothing else is done however. My stitching projects aren't packed, my exchange projects aren't packed, my carry on isn't packed, the house hasn't been scrubbed down. I just can't get into it anymore. Just get me to the airport, on the plane and get me home.

Took the last of the cats to the vets last night. WE took the baby Spot, he actually was pretty good, he got his shots and got checked to make sure they got all of his boy "bits" when he was neutered. He likes to back up against things, lift his tail, and try to spray, nothing comes out but he loves to try.
While we were there, the Customs & immigration people were there with a couple of their dogs. It made me so mad, one of the dogs looked so skinny, you could see his/her ribs. It looked like the dog had gotten hurt, most likely beaten by some asshole. These people have no clue how to treat these dogs, they are pure bred German Shepherds, beautiful dogs. I don't know if they are used to sniff the incomming or outgoing luggage at the airports, or if they are used to intimidate third world laborors comming into the kingdom.

I've cooked a bit, we had chicken fried steak with potato salad & 3 bean salad one night, Pancit Bihon another night, last night it was take out, tonight is grilled hot dogs, potato salad, 3 bean
salad and watermelon.

At 12:50 it is 36.4C

3 comments:

Velda said...

13 more wailing hours, I giggle everytime you say that lol...I can't wait to see you, I'm so excited!

NHStitcher said...

I can't wait to see you either!

Kim said...

I hope you have a safe and speedy trip home. Enjoy your vacation :)