Friday, May 16, 2008

OOohhh, screech, scream, yell, swoon!

New Kids On The Block are back! AHHHHHHHHHH, scream, yell, holler, screech, swoon, NOT! So that crowd of 50,000 screaming teenagers that was at that concert that night in Saratoga Springs are all in the Today Show square today, except they are adults now with screaming kids of their own. So does that mean I am rich now? I still have the original CD's, a sleeping bag, trading cards, posters, 2 ticket stubs from a concert, t-shirts, a hat, and several other misc items. LOLOL Darn, can't get in touch with my DD either to tell her they are on.

At 3:30PM it is 36.8C, eeewwww. At least the a/c is working. Not great but it's working.

I had to fix a quick salad last night since I didn't want to heat up the kitchen with the oven on for the pizza. Everything is all sliced and diced for tonight's pizza.

NO stitching yesterday either.

3 comments:

Velda said...

36.8 ? yuck, I don't know how you stand it!

NKOTB hurray! I don't have any paraphenalia anymore but I used to be SO into them! and Shaun Cassidy and Leif Garrett lol....

Stitchingranny said...

Lol I think my daughter was into them, and if they make the big time again you could well be right.

Christina said...

LOL @ NKOTB! My cousin was really into them. She was going to marry one of them LOL.

Glad you got your a/c going again.