Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One last week

This time next week, I'll be running around last minute packing. I leave for the airport next Wednesday. This is my last weekend in hell so I need to make a list of the last minute things I need to get. As I type this, 38 more wailing hours to go.

AT 12:15 PM, it's 37.8C (or 100.0F)

I've become less and less visible on the message boards. I need my vacation so by not posting, I'm not tempted to say how I really feel. (as in shut up and quit whining)

I was not well the other day, major painful stomach or intestinal cramps through my whole stomach and abdomen which caused my pulse to beat so fast and my blood pressure to sky rocket and I couldn't catch my breath, I was dizzy. I don't know if it's something I ate or drank or my blood pressure just decided to climb. I took a second BP pill and felt much better. I was a little better on Tuesday. See, even thought I quit smoking (6 WHOLE MONTHS NOW!) my blood pressure is stilk sky high even thought I take my pill every day

We took the cat from hell to the vets on Sunday. She howled, yowled and screeched all the way across town, she didn't want me touching her through the cage, she tried to rock the cage and push it open with her butt. She ran up one side of DH and down the other, she dug her claws in and just howled and screeched and had those Cujo type eyes. She just wouldn't calm down one bit for the vet to look at any part of her. She just wiggled, fought every second. He had to put her in a "cat crusher" cage to give her a shot. It's a small cage and one side pulls towards the middle so it holds the cat against the side of the cage. I personally saw NOTHING wrong with this cage, it helped him give Annie Hellcat her shots.

I did finish side 1 of the biscornu I was working and started side 2. This side is being stitched on red linen with rayon floss. I updated my tripod photo album
http://bedounlady-ivil.tripod.com/index.html

This past week I fixed home made pizza, spinach noodles & fresh vegetables & tofu parmigiana (THANKS AGAIN Meggie)

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Sometimes, I just don't feel like posting to the boards either.

Christina said...

I think your hell cat is a friend of my cat's. I won't even take her out the box, I make the techs do it. She would be a million times worse if she had front claws.

I hear you about the boards too.

Tammy said...

OMG! I used to have a cat like yours. I would carry him to the vet in knapsack. He was absolutely insane!

Take care of yourself!