Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Saturday in Paradise**

** explanation is at the bottom of this post

LOLOL NKOTB continued. Ok, so my Travel Agent niece who was also a huge NKOTB fan who was going to marry Joey 15 years ago is still a huge fan, I am rotflmao. She wants to to to NJ for their concert in Sept. That would be neat but I think that is the day my DH gets home on vacation. I was kidding about watching the today show yesterday, she wasn't, OMG!

No stitching yesterday, I have 2 weeks to get exchanges finished.
Speaking of exchanges, I am in a couple. A needleroll exchange and a Summer Sizzling exchange on Tranquil Stitchers, and 2 other personal exchanges. So far that is all I am doing this year.

1:00PM and it's 37C again. They did get the a/c fixed but now if we try to lower it, it breaks again so inside it is 23C, (74) and feels chilly. It only dips "down" to 80F at night.

I haven't been on my cross stitch boards lately, I read every couple days but I just don't post. A couple of them are almost dead quiet, hardly anything happening, a couple others, the new members are just way too whiny. Apparently that certain designer from a couple weeks ago has gone into hiding again and won't show her face. A LOT more orders are missing and she isn't responding, hmmmmmmm. More "family crisis"?

According to the guy who we have contracted to build our garage at our house, the snow finally all melted from our back yard only a couple weeks ago. I guess that is a draw back to living in a thick, tree covered mountain area. We couldn't get satellite tv if we had to, there is so space to point the dish that has a clear, unobstructed view of the sky, too many tall trees around.

I've been e-baying again. Several years ago, when I started to become a severe cross stitch addict, I was winning at least 5 items a week, all cross stitch items. I quit e-baying after a couple years because I found out I could buy all those items from online shops at just about the same prices. I sold a few items as well. I quit checking e-bay because every time I looked, it had changed and I was lost. So now that DH has been e-baying buying Harley parts I was browsing and won several Tupperware items that I need replacements for. Sheesh, need to stay away from there. That is what happens when you were a dealer 20+ years ago and the stuff is breaking now.

Last night was home made pizza and it was good! Tonight is pasta with fresh sauteed vegetables.

**-Saturday HERE is like a Monday in the real world, Saturday is the start of the work week here.
Speaking of here, some asshole pervert called my cellphone this morning. I answered, he spoke in his native language, I asked him to speak English, what did he want, who was he looking for. The asshole wanted to know my name and said he was looking for sexy love. I hung up, he called back 4 more times but I didn't answer. DH is always at work when this happens.

No comments: