Monday, May 12, 2008

Ramblings on Monday

Took Kitty #2 to vets. Poor Ms Roxie, the Vet confirmed she is 100% deaf, about 80% blind, she has 1 tooth and she has arthritis. Other than that she is doing well, he said there is no reason to put her down yet, just keep her comfortable. I'm just tired of her peeing all over the place.


I didn't cook for Mother's day, we went to the food court in the mall and I got a delicious Thai chicken wrap sandwich. It was good DH bought me a couple of patio table torch lights (not flashlights) the kind you put oil in to keep bugs away. I am going to take those home and see how they work.


I did call my mother, she is doing OK, has to go for a mammogram this week and see about having a tumorous cyst that she has had for years removed. I hope everything is OK.


My sister is single again, her divorce was final last week, after over 35 years of marriage. My niece has lost over 110 lbs after her gastric bypass surgery.


I did stitch a little bit yesterday on my Vee&Co patriotic biscornu. I am stitching it on 32 count Millennium blue linen with DMC variegated threads. The hard part about stitching this one is that I started it too close to the edge of the fabric and it won't fit all the way on the q-snap right and I can't stitch in hand.

2 comments:

Velda said...

wow that's alot of stuff going on in your family. Keeping you in my thoughts!

Christina said...

Hope all goes well for your Mom. Sorry to read about your sister's marriage. Congrats to your niece, that is great. Love your new project. The colors are great.