Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 25

It's so quiet in the house, no tv blaring. I very seldom turn it on when DH is gone, not much on that I like to watch anymore.

All of a sudden the temps have gone up here, it's been in the mid 90's and very humid during the day, only the high 70's & still humid at night too.

Saturday night I finished Easter Spots. I started that on the 18th. I used 32 ct. Angel Blush linen in place of the dark natural linen the pattern called for, and I changed the border color from a dull dark green to some floss called Cross My Art in pastel spring colors. It looks a lot better than the chart cover. I didn't use the silver trinket charm because I don't have it, but I don't like it either. Maybe I'll find a cute button or something.

When I finished that, I started my April Easter Sampler by The Monkey Works.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Thats a cute design well done

Sally said...

What a cute Easter finish Robin. I love the fabric you have used.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Easter finish Robin.

Paula said...

Robin Easter Spots is gorgeous, I love the fabbie you've used. You stitch so quickly.
Looking forward to seeing your April Easter Sampler finish next....
Happy Stitching

elenamac said...

very cute work! I love it!!

love
elena