Sunday, March 11, 2007

March 11

WOOOO HOOOOO, I have vacation reservations!! Unfortunately I have to fly Air Farce, rather Air France and not British Airways. I totaly HATE air farce, their cabin crews are misesrable, rude and so very unfriendly, their food sucks and their airport is fucked up. But they were a lot cheaper than any other flights so I guess $$$ wins out again. I get HOME to the USA on June 1 and come back to this hell hole on Oct 18, 3 days before my 50th birthday which also sucks. Plus DH & I come back together and we do NOT fly well together, he annoys me and I annoy him when we fly. He won't come home until the middle of Sept, so I will have all of June, July & August to myself at home.

While I'm on the subject of sucks, I can't get to my e-mail today. It was fine earlier today but right now I can't get in. One of my message boards is also messed up again, but there is nothing new about that, it's always messed up for some reason or other. I am about ready to just stay away from that board until things get fixed. As much as I like the ladies there, that Yuku is just so messed up and it gets SO damn frustrating.

I made almost no progress on my anniversary project today. A few stitches here and there and that is about all. I did manage to count and grid to the outside border to make sure I had enough room on the sides of my fabric but that is about it. I did kit up another project called Spring Awakens by Stitchopolis. Maybe I will start that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I hope that you get your e-mail/posting woes figured out.

Woooohoooo on the plane reservations!