Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We had our corned beef & cabbage dinner on Friday because Saturday starts the new work week here. It turned out pretty good, I got compliments on it from everyone who ate it. I had a regular 3kg hunk of beef that was soaking in the brine & spices since early February since they don't sell corned beef here. We'll be eating leftovers tonight.

Yesterday I finished Spring Awakens! I LOVE that fabric, it really makes the project so nice. Now all I need are the buttons for it. I wish I could get a better picture of it but it won't fit on the scanner.
Now to decide what to stitch next.
It looks like there is another winter storm hitting back home, lots of snow, rain & ice. Glad I'm not there to see it. It cooled off here the last couple of days to where I could keep the patio door open and get a nice breeze. I know it won't last long though and it will be back up in the 90's again soon.

No comments: