Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to March

1 Month closer to the USA!

I walked today, 57 minutes.

Last week they cut down a tree. Not just any tree, it was a tree that was at our old Villa that we lived in as a family from July 1 1988 until January 2001 or something like that. The tree they cut down must have been at least 16 years old. It was a small bush when we moved into that villa. It provided shade and I suppose a child or two climbed it once or twice. I wound Christmas lights on it a couple years. But it's gone, hacked to pieces.
Today I'm having trees cut down around my villa, they have grown up over the roof of the house and in the direct path of the satellite dish so much so that it interferes with the signals. We can't get interested in TV shows because they keep cutting out.

Went to the diabetic nutritionist on Wednesday. First off they weighed me at 8PM, 2 hours after I had my dinner and at the END of the day. I hadn't lost a pound, WELL DUH! I usually weigh myself in the mornings, NOT after I've eaten 3 meals in a day. So the Dr. wasn't 't happy at all that I hadn't lost weight and she didn't like my morning fasting blood numbers. They are up over 140 which they shouldn't be that high. She said if they don't come down by April, they will put me on insulin at night. That fucking SUCKS! I travel a lot, I don't keep regular "go to bed hours", hell, 1/2 the time I forget to take my pills when I should. So I gotta try to get them down.

I GOTTA stitch ANYTHING at this point and TODAY!

Hope you have a GREAT March.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

{{{Hugs}}} and I'm sorry your numbers are still giving you fits.

Karan said...

Hope you can manage to get things under control soon (((((hugs))))).