Saturday, March 21, 2009

Basic Apple BAke

That is what the Spark People Day at a Glance calendar is today!
Basic Apple Bake:
Place 4 cored apples in a baking dish with 1/4 inch water. In the center of each, place 2 TBS brown suat, 1 tsp margaine, and 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Bake at 375F for 35 minutes. Serves 4 224 calories, 4 grams of fat

Hmmmm, the size of the print on this blogger thing is a LOT smaller than my other browser window pages.

Someone stole my bras. All my bras that fit just fine have been replaced with ones that are too big. I guess that is a good thing? I also think I have a waist again, not really sure about that but I think I felt a curve there the other day that I know wasn't there before.

Anyone want some corned beef? I have LOTS left. I swear DH gets a bigger piece of beef every year and he knows I don't have anything big enough to brine it in nor that large pot like we used to have.

I did a 52 minute 2.5 mile walk this morning. It is getting warmer earlier in the morning now making it harder to keep up that walk, but I will keep going as long as I can.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yum...corned beef...but, I think by the time it got over here it would be gross.

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin !!

Doris

Karan said...

Can so relate to the bra thing. It's annoying when you spent a small fortune on well fitting ones only the previous year! Well done! :0)