Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18

I should be cleaning the house since I'm making dinner tomorrow for friends so this is just a quick post.

I have totally forgotten to tell you loyal lurkers about my friend Kristin's new endevour. She has joined with another lady to create Cuppa Joe Designs a GREAT new blog about cross stitch,(Kristin please correct me here if I'm wrong) Please pop on over and have a look.

Today's SparkPeople daily desk note says:
Plan something fun. Set aside time to participate in activities you enjoy on a regular basis. Plan a weekend trip, take a drawing class, or schedule a round of golf. Enjoy your life to the fullest! (Incase you were wondering, those are the Spark colors, red, gold, green & blue.)

So far I haven't exercised or walked today. I have been busy cleaning up the house and stitching. I finished the May project from oakhaven designs.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: