Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Tuesday

Information on Whatever! It's stitched on 32 count Ametrine evenweave from Silkweaver with the suggested Weeks flosses. I will make either a little pillow or maybe try to make a flat fold thing.
My next project is a March sal thing from oakhaven designs.

They still haven't come to cut down that tree that is in the way of the satellite dish so it's fun trying to watch tv. It blanks out and when the signal comes back, the show is over or you missed an important part of the show.

I walked for 52 minutes this morning, probably about 2 1/2 miles. Since I stopped doing the boot camp workout videos, I noticed that I have lost weight. Maybe I was doing too much exercise for the amount of calories I was eating.

I'm still cooking every day, mostly recipes from the diabetes site. I need a menu otherwise I stand there and stare into the fridge/freezer.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on the continued exercise and healthy eating. Glad to hear your hard work is finally paying of with a bit of weight loss.

Mary said...

Thanks for the info on the fabric. Congrats on working out and losing weight or size if that is the case.
You must be happy that you don't have to worry about doing your walking here with all the snow.

Karan said...

Great finish - love that design. :0)
Well done with keeping up with the walking/diet regime. :0)