Thursday, March 19, 2009

Calendar note for today

Start a journal. Use it to track your progress, record your successes and learn from your mistakes. When you have a bad day, use it to remember why you chose your goals and how far you've come to date.
I have a journal that I keep track of my weight, measurements and what I eat.

I finished the May part of the oakhaven sal thing yesterday.


Wednesday night I pulled the fabric and some floss to start another project.
Today I am making the St. Paddy's day dinner since the 17th was on a Tuesday and everyone was working. Corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes, Irish Soda Bread. I will portion my meal.
My sinus or allergies are horrible today, sneezing, itchy nose & eyes, watery eyes. All that vacuuming and cleaning yesterday must have stirred up the dust.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Karan said...

Cute finish. :0) Hope the allergies ease soon.

Kristin said...

Very cute finish. And, thanks a million for the mention of our new Cross Stitch Design Blog.