Friday, March 20, 2009

Today's Spark calendar note

Get outside and enjoy the first day of spring! For a fun activity that keeps you in shape, try hiking. Find a park or trail near you and take to the hills to torch calories, build endurance, and strenghten your bones.
I would LOVE to hike the trails back HOME in New Hampshire, sadly they are FULL of ticks, mosquitos, black flies and wild animal shit.

Happy Spring!

The corned beef and cabbage was ok, a lot on the dry side but that is because I cut a lot of the fat off before I put it in the brine water back in February. The home made Irish Soda bread was good though, LOLOL. Now we will have leftovers for the rest of the week.

I kitted up a new project last night and had fun doing it. It was a tough decision on a couple of the floss colors but I will post it when I'm done.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We're starting off spring with a bang. A cold front snuck in and, after 3 days on the 60s and 70s, we are only going to hit 54 today.