Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1

A new month, SPRING TRAINING STARTS THIS MONTH! YESSSSSS!



So, I didn't loose or gain weight last month, that same damn 3 lbs came and went, came and went but never ever left. I did the boot camp challenge and it got easier so I am doing it all over again this month by myself. So if you don't see me on message boards, I'm at Spark people.



I finished a project a last night, a SAL project from Oakhaven designs, it's supposed to be a snowman but I have no clue what the black things are, I just stitched it.


The pattern for february is hearts. At least I am stitching.

My mother had a car accident the other day. She just had to go out on an icy, nasty day and apparently slid the car on the ice and ran into another car. She had to have the car pulled out of a ditch but she was ok and able to drive it home. My sister says she is ok but I will have to call her today. No one was hurt in the other car and no tickets were issued. My mother is 84, 85?

I fixed meatloaf the other night and it was SO nasty, EEWWWWWW just doesn't describe the flavor of the beef. Apparently I got the wrong kind of ground beef, it stunk and was just gross. DH said it was grass fed local stuff. Last night I tried to disguise it in spaghetti sauce, extra garlic & onions. It tasted a little bit better but you could still smell it Tonight is chicken stroganoff.

Oh yeah, today is the super bowl football game. Big fat hairy deal, I'm NOT getting up at 3AM Monday morning to watch it. GO YANKEES!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I think the black things are suppose to be mittens.

Karan said...

Cute finish.
Glad you Mom wasn't hurt.