Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend Wednesday

Woo Hoo, today is the weekend, whopee!

I took some more pictures today when I walked so it will take me a couple days to get them edited and uploaded to my private album.
I did my walk this morning, 40 minutes, got a later start so it was around 82F and very overcast and cloudy. Also did some jump rope, which I am getting better at and another short jog.

Had Chicken Penne last night and it was pretty blah. I'll have to figure a way to spice it up a bit for leftovers.

I dragged out my old but never used PerfectAb torture thing yesterday but don't remember how to work the damn thing. I know it came with instructions and probably a video but have no clue where that went and I can't find anything on the internet.

Haven't stitched this week yet.

So there you go, another boreing day in the desert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Robin!!

Kristin said...

Hey Robin...I found instructions for using the PerfectAbs machine here.

momofmanyblessings said...

mmmm ab torture ???? lol sounds like fun.

Cant wait to see some photos