Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

I may be 51 and my Dad 88/89/90 but I still call him Daddy and today is Daddy's birthday! I am going to have to call him later. He isn't in the best of health, he can't hear well, he doesn't drive much but he still tries to be active in the Shriners & Masons and he tries to get out. He has 3 Great-Grandsons to spoil. My oldest grandson calls him Dear, I am not really sure how that started but I think when he was 3 my parents came to visit our house and Ty was there and heard my mother call my father Dear a few times so he picked up on it Even though Ty is 9 years old he still calls him Dear and Dear loves it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin!!

Karan said...

Belated birthday wishes to your Daddy. He looks great. :0)