Monday, February 16, 2009

I hate spammers!

Some moron zealot spammer named USpace has continously left the same comment on one of my posts. I have kept deleting it so I have gone to moderated comment status. I apologize to my loyal lurker readers who occasionally leave a comment. If this moron keeps it up, I will go to private blog status and report the asshole.

Hey Facebook addicts, did you see the article I posted on my page, LOLOLOL. I am so glad I don't hang out there, that stupid facebook locks up my browser windows all the time and it's SO fucking slow in loading anything. I guess that is where everyone from the cross stitch message boards hides out now. I honestly don't see what is so great about it, I don't see where any of the games are or the supposed groups or chats. All I ever see is my profile pages.


Did you hear about the new cross stitch group? It's called The Stitcher's Village and it's by Jo from Dinky Dyes and The Cat's Whiskers. IT's really neat, I joined yesterday.
Apparently I missed a Dr. Appt. that I didn't know I had. A couple weeks ago my nurse friend called and said she was going to come over for computer help. She never showed up but I had asked her to make me an appt with the Holistic nutritionist for "sometime around the middle of the month". She never called me back with my appointment so I just ignored it. She called last night and wanted to know where I was for my appt. I had no clue so she made me another one for Monday night. I need to talk to the dr. to get this gout thing straightened out so I know what I can and can't eat.
Last night was leftover roast beef in gravy. It was healthy gravy, no butter, just meat juice.
I did my walk this morning, didn't do much, my calf and shin hurt. (No, it's NOT shin splints, I looked that up on several sites and I don't have the symptoms of shin splints) I only got in 36 minutes and 1.61 miles, only 2 laps on the compound main road.
Have a GREAT day.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ugh...I truly hate spammers.

I'm checking out the Stitcher's Village right now.

momofmanyblessings said...

Aw Robin I hope the spammer gets a life and soon. can you imagine spending your time annoying someone else like that. Just to think that time it spends annoying you and spamming is time taken that it will never get back again.
off to go check out the new board
lol