Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 15

All things considered, it was a good day yesterday. I got the chocolates from my husband, and he liked the German chocolate cake I made, that's what counts. My internet connection totaly died during the evening, must have been everyone sending those illegal Valentine greetings.


My father got home from the hospital and is doing great. My 83 year old mother went out in a snowstorm when everything else in the whole area was closed to bring him home. My sister was waiting when they got back to help him get through the snow and get him settled.


While my internet was down I was stitching on a Valentine project called You Melt My Heart by San-Man Originals. I am stitching it on 28 count linen that I dyed a pale pink with assorted flosses. It looks kind of gross now but it's a heart melting and there will be another heart underneath the top one.

There was a Tea Party on one of my favorite boards yesterday. Of course that is the time when my internet went down but when it came back up I joined the fun. What a fun time, even though it was all in the mind it was great. Lots of great recipes for scones, tea and lots of goodies. Cyberspace is so much fun to get lost in.
My husband went to the beach today but I didn't want to go, I'll stay home and stitch some more.

3 comments:

Megan said...

*sigh* I would love to go to the beach right about now! It is c-c-c-cold here in NJ after the ice storm yesterday.

Kristin said...

Great start to that SanMan project.

Stitchinwitch said...

The tea party was lovely Robin. Your stitching always brings a smile to me. Thanks for sharing it