Monday, February 19, 2007

Feb 19

I didn't feel well most of Saturday & Sunday so I just sort of layed around and stitched a bit. I have been stitching a bit more on Scooba Dooba since I found a companion piece to it. I showed it to my husband and he likes it so I guess I'll order it. I'll have to make a few changes to it though.

My clicky finger was a bit too active on Saturday since the new patterns came out from the Nashville Needlework show. I placed 2 orders for charts, an order for the new GAST & Weeks flosses and another order for some Dragon Floss and Dinky Dyes silks for the Wave Dancer Chart. I'm still waiting to hear from JJ's Collectables on my beads & treasures order from their Superbowl sale.

2 comments:

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Hope you're feeling better and glad to hear I'm not the only one who had a clicky finger LOL

Margaret said...

LOL Glad I'm not the only one with clicky fingeritis!