Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I got a lovely gift this morning but I won't post a picture of it. I just have to keep saying I love my cat, I love my cat, I love my cat. She must have known what day it was. That makes the 2nd gift in as many days. Last night it was a rather large gecko, this morning just in time for breakfast I got a bird and she was VERY animate about bringing it in side. She even gave nasty, mean growls to her brother letting him know that was HER breakfast.

So, will I be able to get home now because of this damn flu thing? Will flights to the USA be cancelled? This is just fucking fabulous!

Today's SparkPeople Day at a Glance calendar note says:
"Grow a garden. Watching plants grow and thrive under your care is a great exerience! Dig in with cheer, knowing you're beating stress, becoming more active, and surrounding your home with beauty."

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Such a thoughtful kitty cat you have.

Hopefully the damn swine flu is a thing of the past by the time your flight time arrives.

Kristin said...

What a generous kitty you have.

Chris said...

Kitty loves you.
Hope the SF doesn't keep you from getting home.

Doris said...

Hi Robin!! Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had a nice day.

Doris