Friday, April 17, 2009

38 more days!

Have a GREAT weekend Doris!

SparkPeople Day at a Glance Calendar page for April 16:
Make yourself a priority. Are you always doing for others but neglecting yourself? Your goals are important and you deserve to take time for yourself each day to achieve them. Give yourself the attention and love that you need!
SparkPeople Day at a Glance Calendar page for April 17:
Pace around. When on the phone, for example, get up and get moving around your home or office instead of sitting still. Talk about multitasking!

I have browsed that Online Needlework Show twice now and not found anything that jumped out at me. I guess my desire for Stitching has died or maybe I want to save my money and have my septic system pumped out at home or I want to have money to spoil my kids/grandkids this summer. I'm even thinking of selling off some of my stash.

Yesterday was the Yankees Hope Opener at their new stadium. We turned on the MLB TV thing and watched the pre-game festivities. How great to see BERNIE there along with so many other past great players. Jorge Posada hit the first home run in the new stadium and Johnny Damon had the first base hit. Of course they lost by a horrible score. I hope they have a GREAT season!

DH bought me an aerobics step yesterday, YAY, now I need to find some FREE online step videos to work with. The cats aren't fond of this new toy but Spot likes the treadmill. Spot even did a few minutes of a Walk Away The Pounds video with me on Wednesday.

May 25, yep, May 25 sounds like a good day to fly, too bad I won't have any alcohol to help me have a better flight, but I'm sure there is a bar or 2 in JFK, LOLOL, not to mention YANKEES merchandise.

3 comments:

Karan said...

Great news on the levels & got fingers crossed for the weight loss - you're doing great! :0)

Kristin said...

Wooohooo...38 days isn't that far away!

Doris said...

Hi Robin !!!