Saturday, April 25, 2009

How much longer????

Oh yeah, 30 DAYS!

Have a GREAT weekend Doris!

SparkPeople Day at a Glance Calendar note for Friday:
Move and shake! Be as active as you can each day. Dance to the car radio, fidget at your desk and get up as often as you can. You'll become fitter, healthier and slimmer!

Sat/Sun:
These are the last two days of TV turnoff week. Here's one more reason to keep the tube off: 90%of food commercials aired during Saturday morning shows for kids advertise junk food, according to the American Diabetic Association. Wellll, I didn't even know it was TV turnoff week and I highly doubt my DH would EVER go for such a thing.

I must have done something right in the past couple weeks because I've lost a couple more pounds, WOO HOO. I took a profile picture today and I don't notice any difference in the profile picture I took January except for my chin. I have done a Walk Away The Pounds video every day this past week, even got up to the 3 mile fat burning walk for Abs which is quite a work out and felt good! I did that one twice.
I did join the new May Boot camp work out group, Sweatsuit to Swimsuit Boot Camp. I can't wait to start it.
I got out and walked this morning. One of our outside cats was inside this morning and he let me know he was ready to go back outside after breakfast at 6:30AM so I got up. It was already 83F at 6:30AM!!! But I decided fuck it, I'm walking. So I did a 2 mile 40 minute walk in the humidity. I NEED to do it, I have 15 more pounds to loose!

The mouth feels much better, it only hurt for a couple days.

I stitched more on the Teenie Wedding Sampler. I am ALMOST done with it. (Sorry Kristin, I NEED to finish this before it haunts me in my sleep)

This is the "rivalry" weekend with the red sox, so far the sux won Friday night in extra innings. Saturday's game is actually on tv HERE on Fox Sports starting at 11PM. I'll be in front of the tv with my pillow and blanket and probably a cat.

Ok, well it's time for a hips, abs & thighs workout today! Have a GREAT weekend.

2 comments:

Karan said...

WTG you! You sound so motivated/positive - it's great! Glad your mouth is feeling much better too. Hope the game goes well. :0)

Tammy said...

Glad to hear your mouth is feeling better.

Great job on the loss!!! WOOHOOO