Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ow, Ow, OW ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwie!

Hi Doris!
Owie some more! I had my second tooth pulled last night and it hurt like a son of a bitch! It's been roughly 18 hours now and it's still swollen. This one hurt worse that the one last week did. I think the tooth last week was dead and had no feeling anyway but this one wasn't completely dead yet. I want to go back to bed.

HEY LURKERS! MY FRIEND KRISTIN FROM CUPPA JOE DESIGNS HAS A CUTE NEW COMPLIMENTARY DESIGN UP ON HER BLOG! YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS ONE OUT!
Sleep is a poor Substitute I have it all kitted up and ready to stitch but I need to at least make some effort on another project.

SparkPeople DAily Calendar note for today:
"Know your "red flag" menu words. Avoid restaurant items described as: battered, bottomless, breaded, buttery, cheesy, country, creamy, cripsy fried, giant, loaded, smothered and stuffed. These are signs of a diet disaster!" Yes, good advice but those foods are so good! HOwever, I can say that I haven't had most those above foods in a loooooooooong time. I WANT to get heathlier, I WANT to live longer, I WANT to loose this fat!

I did stitch last night, woo hoo. I was trying to stay still and calm from getting the tooth pulled so I stitched on the Sweetheart Tree Teeny Wedding Sampler thing for my niece. I stitched the vine down the left side and come to find out, it's fucking OFF! I fucked up somehow and the leaf things(green splotch things) are higher than they should be. Oh well.


Went to the diabetes dr. on Sunday night and he said I am doing fine, just need to keep losing weight. He also lowered my thyroid pills, I had been taking a 75MG does and he lowered it to 50MG (for those of you who know what that means) so I must be doing something right. He didn't seem to be alarmed at my higher than normal moring blood readings. He wants me to have the blood work done again in June and gave me his cell phone number and e-mail address so I can send him my test results. He is a nuce guy.

Have a GREAT day!

5 comments:

Doris said...

Oh Robin - I am so sorry your toofie hole hurts. Try rinsing your mouth with salt water. That helped my wisdom teeth. I downloaded the Sleep is no subsitute chart. It is so true.

Feel better soon.
Doris

Karan said...

Ooooo sounds like hell - hope the pain eases soon & you start to feel better. Salt water is a good cleanser & helps with healing.
Wanting to lose weight/get healthy is the biggest step forward - now you want to it'll happen. WTG!:0)
Nice start. BTW - you can't really tell they're out.

Margaret said...

ouch ouch ouch

Hope the tooth is feeling better soon.

Love that Sweetheart Tree piece. Can't wait to see your version of Kristin and Christa's latest!

Kristin said...

That Sweetheart Tree piece looks lovely.

And...ow that dental work doesn't seem like fun. Feel better.

Chris said...

Hope the tooth pain subsides soon.
The customization on the Sweetheart Tree piece will work out. Just take a deep breath.