Monday, April 6, 2009

PLAYYYY BALLLLLLLLLL!!!

Woo Hoo, yee haw, yay yay yay, yahoooo! Baseball season starts today!


GO YANKEES, GO METS!
I have another dentist appt tonight, yuck. More of that roto rooter gum digging thing. Last visit he said he is going to pull my 2 loose teeth and said something about dentures. NO, I DO NOT want dentures and we CAN'T AFFORD IT! Just fix the ones I have left and get it over with.

Thanks Kristin for the comment on the purple dumpster post, I laughed when I read it. That would be kind of hard to get to her, ya think? LOLOLOL.


Todays SparkPeople daily desk note:
"You've got to think about 'big things' while you're doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction" - Alvin Toffler

Ok, well I'm off to do my exercises!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Go Red Sox! (teehee sorry I couldn't resist)

And it's a sign..... the first three letters on my word verification for this comment are....

RED

:)

Kristin said...

Ugh...that dentist appointment does not sound like fun.

Glad my dumpster comment amused you.

Tammy said...

Yaaaaaa!!!! Yankeeeeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!