Monday, May 4, 2009

I GOT IT!

Hi Doris!

Happy Dancing in the desert! I got a piece of paper that says I can get on the airplane on May 25! Now I am keeping calming vibes that this flight leaves on time and not 4 hours late like DH's flight did last year. After 13 hours non-stop flying time hopefully I will land at 0800AM on US soil at JFK, on Memorial Day. Then IF I land on time, I catch a 12:30PM flight to Boston and with luck will be at my son's place for dinner.

The Sweatsuit to Swimsuit boot camp on SparkPeople started yesterday with a cardio kickboxing video and writing down our measurements. The video was a work out and I didn't realize I was so uncoordinated! I was flailing fists & feet all over trying to keep up with the moves. Eventually I will get the hang of this video. I'm also still doing my Walk Away The Pounds videos.

I finished my niece's Wedding sampler that my daughter started a couple years ago.

SparkPeople Day at a Glance Calendar note:
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wooohooo...we have a date!

Gorgeous wedding announcement, btw.

Doris said...

Hi Robin -- I think I am just excited about your trip home as you are. I can't wait!!

Karan said...

So glad the paperwork has gone through OK - got fingers crossed for on time flights for you!
Gorgeous wedding sampler, so pretty. :0)
I hate aerobics: got sick of tangling up my feet & ending up on my ass half the time! Going to try belly dancing for toning up - seems way more fun!

Jenn said...

So glad to hear that you have your tickets!! Keeping fingers crossed that you land on time!

I just bought my first walk away the pounds dvd and really like it ... I think I need to get more!