Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Make up my mind!!

Geeze those damned censors need to make up their asshole minds! First my Photobucket is unblocked, then I go to another album and it's blocked, hit the back button, it's ok, hit the back button again and it's blocked, pull down my history menu and everything says blocked. I was happily working away on my photobucket album a little while ago since I noticed I could see things again, then all of a sudden everything is blocked again. What the fuck?

TGIW!! (for those in the real world, it's the same as TGIF)

Woo Hoo, I talked to my DD last night, her DH is having internet/ebay withdrawls and wants the computers back! So now she needs to go to my house where her computers are stored and get her them back, LOLOLOL She also said that my DGS's school system has used up all their snow days and they don't know what they are going to do to make it up. Well DUH, quit taking off all those 1 day here and 2 days there for stupid reasons. She also said that her husband has booked them a hotel in Florida for their "Spring Break" vacation.

So it was another nice day yesterday, another day of 70F weather. I know it won't last a whole lot longer and it will be in the 90's
stitched a bit last night on a project I started on the plane back in December. It was in the Fall Collaboration pack I got from Ozark Sampler. It is just a small pattern by Dinky Dyes they call Autumn Biscornu. This is as far as I've gotten but it's 1/4 done The fabric is actually a pretty creamy yellow and the floss is Dinky Dyes silk floss.


Last night we had burritos from left over ground beef and black beans from last week. They were good.
Gotta go straighten up my floss basket and set some goals for next month.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Good grief...how frustrating regarding the photobucket account. Nice start on your new project.

Velda said...

I would LOVE warm weather, send me some will ya!!!

I'm so glad B is going to be back!!!

Good drugs those censors are smoking huh? lol

Tammy said...

I'm really am sorry for your troubles, but as you tell them, you make me laugh. Not the situation, but your way of telling the story!

Nice start on the new (old) piece.

Karen said...

nice start on the Ozark sampler, burritos sound great