Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday

Happy Dance!!! I finished my SanMan SAL project today. Well I finished it Monday night but just had to the date today. I am not fond of it now that it's done, the backstitching doesn't show up at all, I don't like the fabric, the stitches look horrible up close, all messy. Plus the picture is too dark but I don't have a photo editor program that I like. So now on to something else.
I need to get my stitching organized for March, I hope I can find those smokin' needles that I used to have, the ones that would put in at least 4 hours of stitching every day and at least 5 finished projects a month. I guess those needles must have gotten stolen or broke. March is month long stitchathon time at 2 of my boards, Needle Nook and Cross Stitch Crazy. So many SALS to do and projects I want to finish up or at least stitch a couple days on.

You may notice on the post below I added another picture. I added a picture of what the view out my back door looks like on a regular, non-stormy day so you can compare how the sand storm was. I am still wiping dust off everything inside the house.
Oh, and that clock in the corner, that is what time it is where I am.

The Discovery channels are back on our satellite system now, I hope they get new episodes of some of the tv shows. We're still watching re-runs of shows we saw A YEAR AGO! But I like watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations, I like him. These Discovery channels come out of Europe so they aren't the American Discovery shows.

Last night we had the first round of stew leftovers with the rest of the cole slaw I made the other day and some fresh, delicous hard rolls. MMMMM. It hink tonight we're having burritos to clean up the rest of the ground beef and beans from the home made tacos we had the other night.

More winter storm warnings for HOME in New Hampshire, I KNOW my plow contract is expired and we've gone over the 12 contracted storm plows, and there is still a month to go on the contract!


Well I gotta go and send my daily nasty gram to the asshole internet censors to unblock my Photobucket account again. Gotta go buy a birthday present for my youngest Gandson too, his birthday is March 4.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm sorry you are disappointed with your project. It looks wonderful! and I think the fabric is perfect for it.

Karen said...

I like your project , maybe later on when you see it you may like it more.
sorry you are still having problems with photobucket