Monday, January 5, 2009



I started my challenges on SparkPeople this week.

Went to the endocrinogolist on Saturday. Somehow gained another 3 lbs in a week! I am NOT at all happy with this! HOW? I have exercised, NOT eaten sweets, candy, snacks or anything like that! I am so pissed. My blood pressure was up too.

I am so sorry to my blogger friends for not stopping by your blogs. My Spark Challanges have me addicted to that site and that is where I spend most of my time. I am trying to make an effort to read more often.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

See Robin...thats the beauty of type 2 Diabetes. It screws with you even when you do everything right.

Ugh...seriously though, I am sorry its giving you so many problems. Vic's Type 2 is really giving him fits lately, so I feel your pain.

Tammy said...

I know exactly what you mean! I've been on SP alot lately. I'm now a co-leader on the Eat Clean board which is a slow moving board.

So sorry to hear the Diabetes is being such a pain to you right now. Hugs!

Margaret said...

Cheering you on, Robin!!!!