Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another good workout



First I gotta say wonders never cease! Yesterday was a blah, day, I was tired all day because I didn't get my exercise in, I had a headache and had no ambition what so ever. DH came home from the grocery store in the evening with 2 Christmas cards from friends! I was so excited and happy! They were both surprises! THANK YOU AND HUGS TO V!!! It only took a month for both of them to get here and they weren't open which was even better.

I finally got the ambition last night to do the day 2 of the bootcamp workout and it was a workout. Using the stability ball against a wall and going up and down while holding dumb bells. Talk about wobbly legs!
I did todays workout already too and that was EASY! Using dumbells on the stability ball, working the upper body. That was after I did my 30 minute walk too.

Well my long lost "friend" is back. Haven't seen her since May now all of a sudden it's back! Really pisses me off, I thought I was done with that crap. I hope this is the last period. At least I'll get some use out of those toilet hoses.

Last night we had beef kebabs, brown rice & spinach. The beef kebabs were so nasty tasting. I hate the taste of the beef here, it's just so EEEEWWW, almost made me gag just smelling it. It wasn't rotten or bad, just the kind of beef it was.

We watched a couple movies on Christmas night, one was called Unaccompanied Minors, I haven't laughed that hard in ages, my face hurt, I couldn't catch my breath, my stomach hurt from laughing. See, while watching this movie about kids flying on Christmas Eve by themselves, "Unaccompanied Minor" status it reminded of my kids and how many times they flew that way. It was just tooooo funny! Then we watched The Year without a Santa Claus with John Goodman (NOT the cartoon version) That was another funny one!

2 comments:

Velda said...

I'm so glad I could surprise you!!!!

Kristin said...

Glad your workouts went well.

I'll have to add both those movies to my watch list.