Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 4 of boot camp

Testing, testing. Ok, I am testing the daily motivational quote box. It says it will update daily so I'll be checking that. That way I don't have to add it in a post every day.

I walked my 36 minutes this morning then did my Boot camp day 4 video. It is suppsoed to be for abs but I know I did it wrong because my upper thighs hurt so I will have to try it again later, I need to get the fat abs gone.

That was a very enjoyable week of winter, we are now almost back to summer. Sadly at noon it's up to 82F already.

I bought a couple of books and a video the other day. In the Land of Invisible Women: A Female Doctor's Journey (insert the country I live in). From what others have read, it sounds very interesting. I also bought the DVD Unaccompanied Minors that I talked about yesterday.

I finally got around to making a menu for the week, well from yesterday until next Wednesday. Last night I made Ginger shrimp stir fry with brown rice. These are diabetic recipes. Today is Cuban beans & rice.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The menu sounds delicious.

Let me know how the book is. It is a bit further down my too read list.

Tammy said...

Ouch on the sore thighs. Good luck figuring out the crunches so that you get the burn where you want it. Check out the Crunchers site on SP. I'm there a lot.