Saturday, September 27, 2008

My mom has MRSA

I talked to her this evening and she sounded terrible. My sister said she is doing better, her leg looks a little better but she was having a blood transfusion. Mom has MRSA, http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mrsa/DS00735/DSECTION=causes
If you are reading this, please say extra prayers for my mom.

My son & his family went home today but my daughter & her son are supposed to come up on Saturday.

It is supposed to rain until Monday due to a hurricane coming up the east coast.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm sorry to hear your mother has MRSA. There have been outbreaks of this at the hospital I work in. It is terrible. Hope your mother is on the mend soon!

Hugs,

Rhoda said...

I said a prayer for your mom.
Two years ago I thought for sure my daughter was going to die from MRSA but she has been symptom free for the last year.
Hang in there!
Rhoda

Velda said...

Oh honey, enuf is enuf! (((hugs))) and prayers to you and mom! Tell P I'm thinking of her too...

Kristin said...

Lots of {{{{hugs}}}} and prayers for you and your mom. MRSA can be so difficult to deal with.

Karan said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of healing thoughts for your Mom & strength for you (((((hugs))))).

Miriam Pauline said...

Praying for your mom and for you as well. Stay safe.

Margaret said...

Healing prayers being said for your mom. And extra hugs for you!

Raven/Missy said...

I will keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers!

I tagged you but please don't feel obligated or anything.