Thursday, September 18, 2008

I WAS in a happy mood earlier, but......

My DH called me from the airport an hour ago saying they were boarding their flight to the US, only IT WAS 3 HOURS LATE!!! His flight was supposed to leave at 0220 Thursday AM HIS time, he called me at 0510AM HIS time to say they were boarding finally. Well according to the flight tracker I am watching, it still hasn't taken off nor have I gotten an e-mail that says it's taken off and I am supposed to, I am LIVID! There is only 1 flight a week on this route. There is no way I can find out anything at this hour (after 11PM right now) He's already missed his connection for his next flight so no telling when he'll be home now.

On the good side, it's official that I have lost 10 lbs. I saw a nutritionist today and she made me feel so much better, I CAN eat the stuff I haven't been eating and she is happy with what I have done so far.

Well I have to go beat on something now to release fustrations.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope your DH makes it home soon. And, congrats on your weight loss.

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear your DH has been delayed.

Hugs on the weight loss!